|Focus and Scope
|Peer Review Process
Jurnal Manajemen Perhotelan adalah jurnal ilmiah jurusan Manajemen Perhotelan Universitas Kristen Petra, yang diterbitkan dua kali dalam satu tahun pada bulan Maret dan September. Artikel dalam jurnal merupakan kajian ilmu di bidang yang menunjang manajemen dan operasional industri perhotelan. Artikel yang dikirim adalah artikel yang tidak sedang dikirimkan ke jurnal/terbitan lain dan belum pernah dipublikasikan dalam jurnal atau publikasi umum lain. Format Penulisan bisa di download disini.
1. Articles are written in proper Indonesian or English, it consists of a minimum 10 pages (excluding references), in a single column, Times New Roman 11 pt.
2. The author's names are written in full (without academic degree), centered and bold, Times New Roman 11 pt, affiliation department, institution, city, country.
3. The email address listed only belongs to the corresponding author.
4. The title should be interesting, written in Times New Roman 14 pt, in bold and capital, maximum of 14 words, single line spacing and centered.
5. Abstract is written 10 pt, justify. The abstract content should be written in one paragraph, single line spacing, in Times New Roman letter and past tense. The length of the abstract should be 150-200 words and accompanied by three to five keywords. Keywords title should be written bold. The keywords are written in regular letters with a capital at the beginning of the first keyword and ended with a period, in alphabetical order, not bold. The abstract contains a substantial summary of the problem and purpose of the study, the subject of the study, the research method applied in the study (data collecting and data analysis), the results of the study. Abstract should be followed by keywords which show the basic concept of the study.
6. The article consists of introduction, method, results, conclusion, references.
7. The introduction sub title contains the background of the study, formulation of problem, purpose of the study, research gap, theoretical framework which forms the base of the study, and results of latest empirical studies. Results of quantitative studies should be accompanied by hypotheses of the study. This sub title is written in Times New Roman 11 pt, capital and single line spacing.
8. The research methods sub title contains the plan or design of the study which includes the subject of the study (population and sample), the operational or conceptual definition, the method and procedure of data collecting and data processing. The research methods sub title is written in Times New Roman 11 pt and single line spacing.
9. The results and discussion sub title contains the results of data processing and hypothetical tests (for quantitative study), analysis and discussion of the results of the study. The discussion may include comparisons to empirical studies which have been performed. This sub title is written in Times New Roman 11 pt and single line spacing.
10. Present the conclusions of the study and the implications of the results of the study. This sub title is written in Times New Roman 11 pt and single line spacing.
11. Presenting the list of references: Should include all the sources used in the article. The references should be from publications of the latest ten years and minimally 80% of them are taken from primary references (Journals and Patents). The list of references should be arranged alphabetically according to authors’ last names (without academic degrees). Quotation source and list of references should comply with the system of American Psychological Association (APA). Includes all the sources referred to in the article. Utilize a reference manager application such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero, or others.